Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thrifted Confessions


First, I can finally say I'm excited for Halloween. And thank goodness for the 99 cent store because this little guy simply made my day. 



Also, on the same note, I found these adorable vintage oxford heels for 2.99 at the thrift store and I'm totally wearing them with my Halloween costume! 


Lastly, I found this brilliant Banana Republic floral dress wrap for 5.99 at the thrift store. It's possibly one of my absolute favorite thrifted finds. I'm also going to be sending this dress to Cassidy from Things Like Skeleton Keys & Me  for her to style and enjoy for our dress swap posts!







And those are my thrifted confessions for this month. 

Hope you like the dress when you get it, Cassidy! 

xox, a modern dame

1 comment:

  1. the little halloween owl is so cute! I love the dress and the shoes! Perfect match!
    http://photosbylmb.com/

    ReplyDelete