Thursday, March 21, 2013

Midday in Maroon



Today was so beautiful and  I was lucky enough to have it off! After making some homemade smoothies and painting my old thrifted sun hat ( it desperately needed an upgrade), I decided to do a shoot with it! I was ecstatic when Aaron got home so we could enjoy the remainder of the day after the shoot!

I wanted to do a flirty outfit for my date with Aaron afterward, so this hat was perfect. I was able to use my Ruche belt to bring the entire look together. I really adored this outfit and couldn't wait to share it.

I usually end up posting late at night as I'm currently very busy with work and freelance, so my days off are spend crafting or with Aaron, so I have to edit and post when he falls asleep.

I'm a night owl, so I don't mind!






I wore my Christian Seriano shoes from Payless, they're a gorgeous nude tone and super comfy! They really made the outfit look classy, which I'm always a fan of!





I'm so happy with how the hat looks, I was scared that it would turn out terribly wrong, but I really love the maroon look, it's almost spiraled, as you can see here.

belt & bracelet {Ruche}
top&dress {H&M}
necklace {forever21}
sun hat {thrifted}
blazer {gifted}
purse {nine west}


So, we're nearing the end of March and April is on the horizon  I'm excited because April is my birth month as well as Easter! It should be a great time to take pictures and come up with cute new outfits!


xox, a modern dame

1 comment: