Monday, March 4, 2013

Blush


It's finally starting to feel like spring again! Don't get me wrong, fall and winter are my favorite seasons, but I'm ready for all the new and exciting things spring is going to bring! Not to mention, April is my birth month! Then Aaron's is next! And then our 5 year anniversary comes up in July! Phew! A whole lot of excitement!

I'm super excited about this post because my entire outfit is made up of mostly Ruche items (yay!) The really cool thing about this outfit is that I have so many more ideas for each article of clothing, I can't even wait to pair this cute top with some simple jeans and cute heels! And this darling skirt is literally my new favorite thing ever :}






shirtskirtbracelet, and shoes {Ruche}, earrings and necklace {Target}, purse, {thrifted}


xox, a modern dame



P.S: Aren't these flats just adorable? I can't even contain myself. They are simply precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment