Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Winter Delight



It's been quite some time since my last post, this is both due to the Holidays as well as a tiny hiccup in my creative center. I am sincerely grateful for my loving family and amazing friends, without them I don't know if I would have been able to push through. Some days are just tough and it's crucial to have someone you can turn to.

I had planned to take the camera with to my Sister's for Christmas and then to San Francisco for some shoots, but I decided against it. I wanted to just *focus* on myself and really enjoy my time with everyone.

After my much-needed vacation, Aaron and I decided to go have a little date since we got back to O.C. early and brought his camera along for the ride.

We went to Big Bear Mountain and drove around Running Springs, it was an absolute ball! Here are some images of my snow outfit:












Cassidy from Things Like Skeleton Keys & Me bought me these adorable owl earrings from Ruche for Christmas. She is such an amazing person, I am so lucky to know her! Thank you, Cassidy!  










 hat & cashmere shirt {gifted}, dress & leggings maskye, coat & knitted cardigan forever21, earrings Ruche, boots DSW


I just had to snap one of this cute fellow



After that, Aaron and I drove back down the mountain and enjoyed the fantastic view.





It had been a while since I'd seen such a view, so I thoroughly enjoyed it. On our way home we listened to Young Blood by The Naked and Famous. It really lifted my spirits and moved me.

It was a wonderful start to 2013, I'm excited to see what the rest of the year will bring. :}


xox, a modern dame



No comments:

Post a Comment